skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Collin
www.ceberous.com
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Ever Seen This?
This accursed internet filter is making tons of high school students mad. It is now my quest to find a way around it!
2 comments:
Ryan Cerbus
said...
broken image link.
February 5, 2007 at 6:36 AM
Collin Cerbus
said...
ya, I should try and fix that
February 5, 2007 at 9:16 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Navigation
Home
Game Links for At School
Games at Schoo 7
Games at School 6
Games at School 5
Games at School 4
Games at School 3
Games at School 2
Games at School 1
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(87)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(17)
Paradise City
Grease Monkey Trial
NES Cartridge Selling for $1200
Intel Prototype May Herald a New Age of Processing
The Fart Button
Car Accident
Honda Accord Add
Super Bowl
The varsity and the junior
I was just using the
Windows Messenger
Napoleon Dynamite
Ever Seen This?
Steven Hawkings - Cyborg Style
Boycot ASK!
I "hacked' the Bethel Server once again
Downgrade PSP Firmware v3.3
►
January
(20)
2 comments:
broken image link.
ya, I should try and fix that
Post a Comment