Friday, March 9, 2007

Listen in on Phone Conversations

I just found a way to listen in to any phone conversation going on at your house. You can also record it too.
I found this as a result of being forced to have dial-up. I was surfing the web, then I went to the restroom, and all of a sudden I was hearing my mother talking on the phone to my father through my computer speakers. So I investigated this. I had to find a way to open the port to the phone line on command. So I created a new dial-up internet connection. But, you can not put a phone number to dial! If you do, then the people talking will notice it. So when you press connect, all it does is open the port. And viola! Instant spying! Then I used Microsoft's recording software to record the conversation for future playback.

0 comments: