Thursday, May 17, 2007

Evolution of Dance


Joe Risner and Justin Alender asked me to get them a DVD of the Evolution of Dance because they were going to preform it in the talent show. They later asked me to create an audio file of the song, because of all the backround cheering that was in the movie. So the night before the talent show, I downloaded all 32 songs from the internet and then compiled them to the appropriate length. It took me six hours to do it. And you can now listen to it here on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you email me an mp3 of the songs you put together at sheltonfamily@mac.com thanks! Do you want a donation for it?

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I have the same question regarding the audio for the dance evolution. You can email me at nicholscw@bellsouth.net

Collin Cerbus said...

Yes I can, I will look for the file tonight and then host it on my freewebs with a link on my blog. It will be on here shortly. Althought I accept no responsibility for the file. If you download it, you are understand that you have to have each origninal song for this to be leagal.